We provide disabled people with access to a range of voluntary placements, both within and outside of our organisation.
We have great links with a number of local organisations seeking volunteers.
Types of voluntary work
The type of voluntary work available is varied and includes:
- Administration/office work
- Mentoring and befriending
- Information and support work
- Conservation and environmental activities
- Practical work
So if you:
- Enjoy new challenges
- Have time to spare
- Want to learn new skills
- Want to do something worthwhile
- Want to demonstrate your capabilities
- Want to develop your self awareness and confidence
- Want to gain work experience
- Want to get involved and meet new people
then volunteering could be for you.
Voluntary work can help you during times of change and assist you to access employment.
Find out more about volunteering
If you are interested and would like to become a volunteer contact: Kat Gilmour on 03030 402040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.