Become a member
The Disability Resource Centre (DRC) operates a membership scheme for individuals and organisations.
Membership is open to individuals aged 16 year or over and any group, or organisation, which is run by a minimum of 60% of individuals with a disability. Our constitution does require that a minimum of 80% of our members are disabled people.
Being a full member of DRC gives you the opportunity to:
- Attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Become involved in the running of the DRC, through participation at regular Service User Group meetings
- Become involved in the decision-making processes of DRC
- Gain free access to resources and services at DRC
- Stand for election to the Board of Directors, after six months, either through being co-opted or at the Annual General Meeting.
At present DRC does not charge for individual membership, however you can opt to make a donation towards the cost of us undertaking our work.
Full details concerning membership are included in our Memorandum and Articles of Association. (Click here for further details)
How to join
If you are interested in becoming a member you can download an application pack today or obtain a pack from DRC by calling 03030 402040
Please send the completed application form to:
Chief Executive and Company Secretary
Disability Resource Centre
Unit 18, Ace Business Park, Mackadown Lane, Kitts Green, Birmingham, B33 0LD.
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org